If you’re not consuming bath salts, you’re missing out on a vital element of a soothing and restoring bath. So you can use as frequently as you like.
What is Bath Salt?
Bath salts are prepared from various natural ingredients essentially and effectually from Himalayan pink salt. For bathing Himalayan Pink Salt are rich in minerals that can benefit your skin and overall health. It supports to improve blood circulation and detoxify the skin.
How to use Bath Salt?
To use bath salts, add salt to your bathtub filled with warm water. Steep for 20 minutes or longer to delight in the full benefits. Few drops of essential oils can also be added to create a relaxing aromatherapy experience.
- 4 cups Himalayan Pink Salt Coarse.
- 20 drops of essential oils any of your choice.
- Handful amount of dried flowers if easy to available.
- 2 tablespoons almond oil or coconut oil for moisturizing and healing effect.
This recipe will last you about 5-10 baths total.
- Using a large glass bowl mix all ingredients.
- Store in air tight glass containers mason jars work great. AL Amin Salt Works offers wide range of Mason jars. .
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Enjoy about ½ cup to 1 full cup in each hot bath for a wonderful and relaxing bath.
Benefits for adding Bath Salt to your body care routine
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Detoxify the body
- Soothe effect on sore muscles.
- Relax and exfoliate the skin
- Habituation of arteries and blood clots can be preventable
- Stimulates relaxation
- Condenses inflammation
- Blood circulation improves
- Immune system can be improved
- An experience of aromatherapy